- I cut the Voila Felt strips to mimick the antenna and tail of the butterfly.
- I also used "Thanks" Ribbon to tie a hidden picture to a page.
- I used Ephemera digital element from PCLayers.com to do all my journaling.
- The "Thank You" on the journaling is the font "Albemarle Swash" (the same font used for some journaling stickers from Making Memories Love Notes Tiny Alpha stickers
- I aged and distressed my jounalling tags with Tim Holtz Distress ink so that they matched the paper from My Minds Eye, "Out and About"
- Distressed Wild Saffron embellishments so that they weren't so bright.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Happy Mothers Day!
I just wanted to pop in and wish all you a Happy Mother's Day and share my mini album I made for my mom. It was inspired by Teachnpea at 2peas website. Somethings to look for:
Posted by Rozette at 9:26 AM