Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I have been tagged!

I have been tagged by Nancy Tovar Wyatt. What a small world. I knew her and her sister when we were in Junior High and High School. She found me on 2peas.

So here are the rules:
When you are tagged you have to share 6 things about yourself.
You mention the person that tagged you and give a link to their blog.
You choose six other people to tag.
You go to those six other people's blogs and let them know they have been tagged.

Here we go:
1) I am a Child of the Most High God and feel blessed each day.
2) I own a medical billing company.
3) I have a wonderful husband and wonderful children.
4) There are more animals living in my house than people (3 dogs and 2 cats).
5) I am allergic animals.
6) I crave ice cream on cold days.

So who will I tag? Wow so many great bloggers. There are so many blogs that I follow and I truly love them all. Some I quietly visit each day. I try to spend my first hour at work just visiting blogs....Good thing I am the boss. LOL

Drum roll please

Lea Sanders She is such a creative person. I met her at Scrapafaire. It was an online Scrapping event hosted by Scrapbooks etc. Simply love her.
Shar Another gifted scrapbooker that I met at Scrapafaire.
Aimeslee Met her on 2peas board. And low and behold she is practically a neighbor in the real world. :)
Idzibitsy Great work and great SVG files. I love seeing her work.
Heather Found her and loved her work.
Jennifer McGruire You have to see her craft room. I simply love it.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being tagged! (I'm the one who tagged Nancy.) And those manuelos look AWESOME! I can almost taste them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Ro! Happy New Year! Oh goody, I'm actually thrilled to be tagged, lol, seriously. I'll do it on my antics blog Thursday.

    Love the manuelos. They look so yummy, and so does that cake. Hey, congrats for digging into those svg files. Now I know someone I can ask: can I use those if I just have the regular Cricut, not the Expression? I need to use mine more for sure. Love your layouts, those little dresses are too cute!

    hugs,
    aimeslee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I forgot...thanks much for the twitter invite but a friend showed me how it's done and I just made the decision to not twitter at all. That's all I'd do if I did, LOL. So, I am a non-twitterer. :-)))

    And, I wanted to follow your blog, but I cannot figure out how...let me know if you know how I can.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ro! Thanks for playing, enjoy your blog and look forward to sharing our hobby!

    ReplyDelete